jail configuration in FreeBSD 11
David Mehler
2017-03-02 03:19:56 UTC
Hello,

Currently I'm running FreeBSD 10.3 and jails configured in
/etc/jail.conf. I am not using ezjail as I understood that the jail
framework would be changing in FreeBSD 11.

I was wondering what is the current (FreeBSD 11) way of creating,
maintaining, and updating jails?

Thanks.
Dave.
Allan Jude
2017-03-02 03:53:48 UTC
Post by David Mehler
Hello,
Currently I'm running FreeBSD 10.3 and jails configured in
/etc/jail.conf. I am not using ezjail as I understood that the jail
framework would be changing in FreeBSD 11.
I was wondering what is the current (FreeBSD 11) way of creating,
maintaining, and updating jails?
Thanks.
Dave.
/etc/jail.conf is the new way, so you'll be fine for 11
--
Allan Jude