Cannot delete jail folder
Grégory Reinbold
2017-06-11 15:13:00 UTC
Hi,

I have installed a jail using ezjail-admin for testing the solution.
After testing, I want to delete the jail using:

# ezjail-admin delete jailname

I see in the man page, the elete argument: only deletes ezjail's control
file for the selected jail as well as /etc/fstab.jailname.

So, I tried to delete the folder manually using:

# rm -rf /usr/jails/jailname

Result: /usr/jailname/test/var/empty

My root are not able to delete this directory, so how I can it?

Regards
Grégory Reinbold
Dirk Engling

Richard Gallamore